Open houses at ranger district offices will provide the public with opportunities to talk with forest staff about local issues, district projects, and forest plan revision.
A flexible format allows the public to come at any time during the specified hours and talk directly with Forest staff one-on-one.
District rangers and members of the forest plan revision team will be present from 3 to 6 pm on each of the following days and locations:
- September 15, Nantahala Ranger District Office, 90 Sloan Rd, Franklin
- September 22, Cheoah Ranger District Office, 1070 Massey Branch Rd, Robbinsville
- September 27, Tusquitee Ranger District Office, 123 Woodland Dr, Murphy
- October 6, Grandfather Ranger District, 109 Lawing Dr, Nebo
- October 12, Pisgah Ranger District Office, 1600 Pisgah Hwy, Pisgah Forest
- October 13, Appalachian Ranger District Office, 632 Manor Rd, Mars Hill