Location: Community Service Conf Room
TNRC - Meeting Relocated - Notice is hereby given that the Transylvania Natural Resources Council will meet on Friday, May 11 at 9am at Headwaters Outfitters located at 25 Parkway Road, Rosman, NC. From there, council members and participants will travel to the Pisgah National Forest to observe forest management efforts in an area recently harvested. Transportation will be provided, but may be limited. A hike of approximately 3 miles total with some elevation change will be required to access the study area. Participants should wear sturdy shoes, bring water and a snack. The field trip is expected to take three hours. Food will be available for purchase at Headwaters Outfitters upon return.
This notice is being made in accordance with North Carolina Open Meetings Law. All meetings of the Transylvania Natural Resources Council are open to the public. For additional information, please contact the County Extension Service office at (828) 884-3109.
The Transylvania Natural Resources Council meets at 9:00 a.m. on the second Friday of each month in the Community Services conference room, located at 106 E. Morgan St., Brevard.
- Friday, January 12, 2018 @ 9:00 AM
- Friday, February 9, 2018 @ 9:00 AM
- Friday, March 9, 2018 @ 9:00 AM
- Friday, April 13, 2018 @ 9:00 AM
- Friday, May 11, 2018 @ 9:00 AM
- Friday, June 8, 2018 @ 9:00 AM
- Friday, July 13, 2018 @ 9:00 AM
- Friday, August 10, 2018 @ 9:00 AM
- Friday, September 14, 2018 @ 9:00 AM
- Thursday, October 12, 2017 @ 9:00 AM
- Thursday, November 9, 2017 @ 9:00 AM
- Thursday, December 14, 2017 @ 9:00 AM