Community Centers are Transylvania County's gems, owned and directed by their individual communities, they preserve their heritage and music, share meals, take care of their neighbors, and provide a wide variety of programs that create a shared sense of belonging and ultimately strengthen the social, cultural and economic vibrancy of each place.
Many centers are also polling places and most are available for private rental hosting family reunions, wedding receptions, birthday parties, and other special days.
Click on the location markers on the map for more details.
- Balsam Grove, 828.883.8011
- Cathey's Creek, 828.883.3557
- Cedar Mountain, 828.884.2555
- Centro Comunitario Hispano Americano, 828.883.2900
- Dunn's Rock, 828.883.2678
- Estatoe, 828.577.2998
- Lake Toxaway, 828.966.4026
- Little River, LittleRiverCC@gmail.com
- Quebec, 828.862.4466
- See Off Homesteaders, 828.883.5673
- Silversteen, 828.862.6672
- Williamson Creek, 828.883.2125
Mary C. Jenkins Center Project, Brevard, NC, 828.883.8990